2 years ago
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Photo of the Day: Rainbow Connection
We hiked to a waterfall yesterday. And my favorite part? It wasn't the gloriously cool mist or the delightfully loud roar of the falls or emerald moss covering everything. It was the rainbow. See it?
It makes up for the fact that I'm an old lady and napped stretched out in the back seat the whole way home from the hike. Oh my hips. Old. Lady.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters