So I totally and completely forgot about Love Song Sunday last week. I didn't even blow it off. I just plain forgot. Oh well, moving mayhem will fry a girl's brain, you know.
I'm hoping to make up for it this week with a little Jesca Hoop. I have love love loved Jesca Hoop for years now. Her music is so creative and experimental. She calls it "mad music," which, you know, makes me cream.
This is not the best recording. But this song is lovely as all hell. I love how it's both sad and hopeful. Reminiscent, but also sweetly resigned. It always eases my heart whenever it's particularly sore and it brings a small tear to my eye if I hear it at just the right moment and happen to remember something precious which I lost.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters