This Love Song Sunday I bring you a not new at all song by Howie Day. I'm sure you've heard this song on the radio and thought, that's sweet. It is. It's sweet. And lovely. And this song touches me in a place in my heart that is something akin to contentment. With a sigh and a smile.
Also, Howie is quite pretty. Not my usual type, but still purty to look on. Even though I don't like his nineties country singer haircut. And the actress in the video pretty much sucks. But listen to the song anyway. Let it settle into you and feel how a simple song can capture so much of life.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters