Monday, July 5, 2010
Photo of the Day: Fabric
We ate lunch at a local park yesterday and they had these absolutely lucious bright, red roses. Red is SO hard to capture and I even reduced the color saturation a bit. But isn't this just gorgeous? I love the many folds of red, like fabric.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- Homesickness, Anxiety, and Other Ailments