Monday, July 5, 2010

This Morning (NSFW)



I awoke this morning to a delicious dream, one of those mornings where I didn't want to get up, but wanted to stay nestled into my decadent dream. Instead, I wrote a poem. Warning: this poem is prob totes not safe for workplace reading. Just sayin. 
I slipped into your bed this morning
dripping with nakedness
and curled into you
waiting, wanting
need vibrating from every inch of my skin
you awoke
and held me as I’ve never been held
you pressed your mouth into mine
and kissed me into your soul 
you caressed, you kissed, you licked, you fondled
you breathed love onto my skin
you slid into me 
with strength and tenderness
filled with you, I let out a small cry
you moved with passion 
and shook my world apart
we yelped, we panted, we sweat, we laughed
gently
you held, you whispered, I smiled, I hoped
but it was only a dream



2 comments mean you love me:

we hate you. love, us said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i never understand why people don't comment as much on the most honest posts. love the poem and totally feel you. it reminds me of my last bf who i was lustfully and swoonfully in love with. good job!!

xoxo

veronica

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks, veronica! I think people are intimidated by both honesty and sex.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...