Saturday, July 3, 2010

Random Thoughts of a Crazy Lady

Today was the first day since Tuesday night that I have felt like a human being. It's a revelation, how incredibly good life feels after feeling like total and utter shit. Right? I even ate the most delicioso salad of my life today. Who knew salad was so damn good, huh? Amazing. Now I think I'll eat some ice cream. I'm crazy like that.


At Disneyland last Sunday, we were walking through New Orleans Square and my future cousin in law John said that considering the kind of guys I like, I should really go to Comic Con someday; I'd meet a guy. I replied with, "I can't help it. I like the nerdy guys." To which a passing guy replied, "I'm nerdy!"


Moving is so damn expensive. How I mentioned this before? OHMIGOD so expensive. That is all.


That said, we got a lot done today. Packed up all my books. Pulled all my photos and art off the walls. All the packing is now feeling doable. Which is exciting. The hardest part is figuring out what I can pack and what I may actually need in the next week and a half. Soooo should I pack Rosie the Vibrator? I may *need* it.


Speaking of which, I should probably put my sexy box in my car before my dad comes down to help me move. Wouldn't want the pop to have to find that. Scar and old man for life. OH and I'm reading Sex for One. Maybe I should pack that up too. My poor father.


If you've never seen Thoroughly Modern Millie, you must. Must must must. Lynnette and I are watching it right now and I honestly don't know how many times I've watching it. I even got to see it on Broadway once with Molly Ringwald (AMAZING!). It's the cutest evah. And and and, it holds wisdom too (for serious): "Millie, while I truly do prefer emeralds, we could've gotten by on green glass." You won't get that quote now, but you will when you watch it. And then you'll go, AH I SEE! Brilliant! That crazy lady knows what the hell she's talking about! 

2 comments mean you love me:

Dawn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WooHoo! First! Score! I am obviously spectaculah. Either that or have no life and spend all my evenings on the Nennernet. After I beat the kids and send them to bed with no dinner.

I love love love Thoroughly Modern Millie. And you're right, much wisdom there.

no excuse me, I have to go hide my vibrator in the barn before the cleaning lady comes tomorrow. She's judge-y.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry this took so long to approve, Dawn. Blogger is a sombitch sometimes.

judgey cleany lady no bueno.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...