Just a quick post, Internet, to inform you that I'll be pretty absent and posting will be pretty light for the next week or so as I enter the final stages of moving and then forge my own Oregon trail to Portland.
If I die of dysentery or drown while fording the river, in lieu of flowers, please send donations to my favorite charities and hold a Twitter party instead of a wake. What is a wake anyway?
I'll have many stories to tell once I get to my new home and settle in, so just let the anticipation build and then our blog sex will be better than ever. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?
Please don't forget about me. And just know that even though I'm gone, I'll always be near with you in your heart.
Oh and have a bitchin' summer, don't ever change, and KIT. Best Friends For Evah.
And with that, the cutest song EVERRRR. Try not to die of love for this song.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- Homesickness, Anxiety, and Other Ailments