Monday, December 7, 2009

Photo of the Day: Lite Brite

I took this on Saturday at our local Christmas parade. I haven't been to a Christmas parade in years and truth be told, the endless scouts and myriad local politicians wear me out. But, I love the high school bands. I was on the dance team in high school and loved love loved being in parades. ANYWAYYYY, back to the photo. This parade was at night, which was awesome for my camera! This was before the parade even started and I had been trying to get a shot of this cop and his motorcycle, just loving the way his lights were refracting (is that the right term?), but he was driving around too fast. And finally, he stopped. Right in front of me. Kismet. And don't you love the effect?

0 comments mean you love me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...