Friday, April 29, 2011

This Week at Sprocket Ink

I've been busy, busy but I still found time to knock out two posts at Sprocket Ink. What can I say? I make it happen. My move is Saturday, so wish me luck! AHHHHH!

In the meantime, go read:


Baby Tramps Today. Prostitutes Tomorrow.
LZ Granderson wrote: Parents, don’t dress your girls like tramps. I respond.


9/11 Health Bill is Total Crap. That's Putting it Lightly.
New 9/11 health bill requires responders and survivors to prove they’re not terrorists before they can receive medical care. Seriously.

As always, muchas gracias for reading! Please help me out with your comments and likes and tweets and stumbles and diggs!

Next time you see me, I'll either be dead from this move or will have survived. EEEEE!

0 comments mean you love me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...