Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to Dirty Thirty, Bitter Betty!

Today is my bestie since 10th grade, my first partner in crime, Bitter Betty's (Krissy to me) 30th birthday.

That's right. It's the big 30 and I couldn't let it pass without getting you all to wish her a happy birthday with me.

I love this little lady to my bones and I hope her 30th birthday is the best ever!

So, my dear,


Welcome to the Dirty Thirties Club!




11 comments mean you love me:

Brandy Wilcoxen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Bday to her! I'm right behind her.

AmoebaMike said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I very recently turned 30 and didn't get this kind of attention. I'm now going to curl in a ball and weep til I die of dehydration.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Brandy Rose you're almost in the club!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@AmoebaMike why didn't you tell me? I would have thrown you a party.

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh! YAY! Happy 30th Birthday, Krissy!

Hutch said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday to Krissy! I just joined on the 4th and committed my first act of Puma-ism while celebrating this weekend. 30 is definitely awesome!

Suniverse said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVED turning 30 - so Happy Birthday Bitter Betty/Krissy!

Bitter Betty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Girl, I so love you too! I keep telling my dad that the best b-day gift he could give me is his free flight voucher so I can come see you!
(fingers crossed.)

Thank you to all for your b-day wishes! Andygirl makes me feel all rock star!! I love her hard!

PorkStar said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy birthday to her, I can't say the same as the very first commenter because it may sound dirty.

Regardless, happy birthday to her!

Oh she has a blog, let's have a look-see.

AmoebaMike said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@andygirl

Pretty sure it's not too late. Lemme check...



Nope, not too late. ;-)

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Bitter Betty that would be AWESOME! <3

love youuuuuu!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...