Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Photo of the Day: Bubble Gum
Spring is spring in the Port Land and we even had a day over sixty degrees last week! Well you bet your ass I slipped on my flip flops, grabbed my bestie and my camera, and went for a walk in the finally warm air. Of course the next day it dipped back down another 10 degrees, but I needed that little tease. It was delicious.
And I just can't get enough of all the pink! It's like bubble gum is bursting all over Portland. And pink is not even my favorite color.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- Homesickness, Anxiety, and Other Ailments