Tomorrow I start a new job! Hooray for a steady paycheck!
A new job in a very chi chi office where I get to wear cute businessy outfits. I've already bought new shoes. And they are adorbs.
No more working from bed, but I'm excited to go downtown five days a week like a big girl.
I'm nervous because I know the learning curve will be steep, but excited because I think this will be a great opportunity for me.
I intend to try to keep the same posting pace on my blog and you can still find me three days a week at Sprocket Ink. I hope. I may take a couple days off the blog here and there until I get my groove at the new job.
But, since this is a chi chi office, I won't be able to spend any time during the day on the Twitter or FB or reading blogs. Please forgive me for that. I'll do my best to keep up with you all.
Wish me luck!
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- Homesickness, Anxiety, and Other Ailments