How about some Cary Brothers this fine Sunday? I love this guy. He's rumply and sweet and I think I could cuddle with him for just ever and ever.
I can't even tell you how this song speaks to me. How it holds up a mirror to my heart that still bears little cracks, old cracks that never healed. How I know this feeling so well. Wishing love away, because it lingers and lingers and won't let you breathe. No matter how much time has passed.
In other words? So much truth. Old truth, but truth nonetheless.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters