Sunday, October 17, 2010

Song Sunday: Oxford Comma

Sooooo I've decided to get rid of Love Song Sunday. I was sick of it, frankly, so out it goes. I was sick of trying to dig through my fave artists' songs to find a great love song (or anti-love song) and then find a decent video.

I know I know change is scary! But we will all get through this together. And don't you worry, because I'm keeping the music. Just changing the format.

Enter: Song Sunday. This will give me much more freedom to share all sorts of songs I love without being stuck with the love song theme. Do you forgive me now?

To kick off Song Sunday, I bring you a offbeat, quirky band that fucks with genres and spunks its way into my heart: Vampire Weekend.  This song is super fun in a dark way.

Warning: they say fuck a lot. In case, you know, you're at work or you don't want your 2 year old to start saying fuck all the time. I know if I had a 2 year old, I'd be teaching fuck as part of basic vocabulary. But that's a personal choice everyone has to make.

4 comments mean you love me:

Satan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

"I know if I had a 2 year old, I'd be teaching fuck as part of basic vocabulary."

: ]
i knew i was at least halfway in love with you!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hee!

Portland Dad said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Both my 2 and 4 year olds love them some Vampire Weekend. We turn it up and have living room dance party. While I am not teaching them to say fuck they are some how still learning it. My 4 year old said to me "what the fuck daddy, I was playing with that!" when I took away his truck for hitting his brother.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HAH! that's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...