(Thank you to my lovely roommates for their help and the use of their computer while I don't have mine)
Jete is home from her surgical biopsy and PISSED, but otherwise okay. I've got her on pain meds which have yet to kick in and a baby T shirt to keep her (and Hobbes) from licking the wound. Which makes her look ridiculous and I'm a bad mother for laughing. But I can't help it.
The vaccine company covered the cost of the biopsy which was wonderful. The results should be back in 5-7 days.
We'll be setting up a consultation with the oncologist in Seattle soon.
Hopefully the vaccine company will help with costs, but I'll need to raise money for her treatments, potential surgery, and travel to Seattle.
If you can find it in your wallet to help us out or to tell all your friends, Jete and I would be so unbelievably grateful. I've added a donation box on the upper right corner of this blog. If you donate and would like a handwritten thank you card from me and Jete, email me your name and address to email@example.com.
Thank you so so so much for all the love and support you've left in comments and emails and on Twitter! You guys warm my heart. I so love the blogging world and the family I've found here.
All our thanks and love,
Andygirl and Jete (and Hobbes too)
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters