Sunday, October 31, 2010

Song Sunday: Again and Again

Happy Halloween, Ineternet! I was very tempted to post a video from Rocky Horror today. But finally decided against it. So tempting though. So many great memories of dressing up and going to see a  midnight showing of Rocky Horror on Halloween. It's just a jump to the left!

But I thought better of it.

Instead, an eccentric band that makes me happy in my panties. There's something delicious about The Bird and the Bee. The music is somewhere between retro and anti-pop, creating something utterly idiosyncratic. Which, you know, I find delightful. I think you'll like this song. It's spunky, candid, and a little schizo. You know, like me!

Enjoy:

1 comments mean you love me:

Portland Dad said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love The bird and The bee, I have Love Letter to Japan on last years Anniv mix for my wife. Nice choice again and again....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...