Thursday, May 5, 2011

Photo of the Day: Like Velvet

like velvet

Do you like tulips? I like tulips. They're not my most favorite flower, but I love them nonetheless.

6 comments mean you love me:

PencilGirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is a beautiful picture!! :) :)

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely! I like tulips growing from the ground more than in bouquets.

PorkStar said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very beautiful, they are all over NYC this spring.

Suniverse said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are the most amazing photographer. PERIOD.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Brandy Wilcoxen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I feel really small looking at this pic. Very nice.

Michele said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love love love them when they are tall and perky. They just go limp and sad so easily. Poor tulips...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...