Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Photo of the Day: Ball and Chain

ball and chain

This is the first shot I took with my new camera I was really happy with. This is my bedside lamp.

I love the soft glow from the lamp. Truthfully, I hadn't even changed much in the way of ISO or aperture yet. Just adjusted the white balance and of course shot in manual focus. Not bad right?

8 comments mean you love me:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love it! I also love that you can see YOU photographing the lamp in the little ball at the end of the chain!

Alicia xoxxo said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great photo! I love it!!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Caren- thanks! I just love reflective surfaces. :)

AO- thanks!!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks, Steff! mostly I just hate what it does in auto so it's forcing me to learn this camera. :)

Liz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can you come take pictures of my house?!? For real?!? And then I'll decorate my walls with pictures of my own things.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

absolutely! you send me the ticket and I am there.

Simone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...