Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random Thoughts of a Crazy Lady

I'm back on the floor again, Internet. It's official: my air mattress is dead. Dead. 

She's a gonner. I thought she would be okay after I patched her up the last time (ps I'm not a registered air mattress doctor), but when I spent the night with Sexy Man last night, my evil bastard of a cat poked a hole so big it's un-patchable (ps considering sending my cat to the work house a la Oliver Twist). 

I think I'm resigned to it. Isn't that the last stage of grief?  

I'll just sleep on the floor for another couple of weeks. 

And then I'll find a good chiropractor. 

I'm tired today and not firing at full capacity. So I'm phoning it in. Here are my random thoughts in pictures and video:


On Haiku:
Refrigerator


On Immigration:
And don't you forget it.


On the proposed Mosque in lower Manhattan:
Or this planet really.


What I look for in a man:
Because every girl needs a guy who can jump up a building.


What I usually get:
Because let's face it, I'm attracted to nerdy guys who make me laugh.


Combining my two least favorite pastimes into utter genius

I just love the dude's face in attack mode.

8 comments mean you love me:

EGB said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hoping it's Sexy Man that sends you to the chiropractor and not the air mattress!!

Elizabeth
www.afacebookstory-oneclickaway.blogspot.com

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that's sweet!

we hate you. love, us said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh no, your air mattress!!! How awful. Now you can totally justify a trip to the spa for a nice massage.

Also parkour = amazing. Can you imagine trying that? I'd break every bone in my body.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

right? these guys must be insane to do that, but it's gorgeous!

KLZ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can I please steal that haiku and claim it as my own?

Susie Kline said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the WWW workout video!

xo Susie

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Kristin- YES! since it isn't even mine, doooo iiiit.

Susie- right? it's too bad I'm not afraid of black people or I might do it. hah!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

AH, that is because Sexy Man is not Money Man. but he *does* offer his bed and he *does* massage things (heh heheh). :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...