Just in time for Love Song Sunday, I got my mac back from the computer doctor and I'm happy to report that she's better than ever. *whew*
I am so excited that I won't miss a Sunday, because I have a delightful duo to bring to you today. My loverly cousin shared Folk Uke with me this week and I knew instantly that these girls held my heart. These are Amy Nelson and Cathie Guthrie, the daughters of Willie Nelson and Arlo Guthrie. So you can just imagine how awesome they are already.
But you have no idea! They're completely talented of course and their old-timey harmonies rock my socks, but they're also witty and fun and irreverent and odd. I supremely recommend checking out my personal favorite Knock Me Up and also Motherfucker Got Fucked Up (in this version, Willie Nelson makes an appearance!).
This song is simply sweet and satirical, but also slightly bizarre. Just like me! If you like me at all (and, duh, who doesn't), you'll lurve this song. Enjoy:
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters