2 years ago
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Photo of the Day: Back Alley
I'm posting an old photo today because (as you know) my camera died and while my dad is helping me get a new camera as a holiday gift, I still don't have it. *sigh*
I took this last spring in New Orleans on my Holga. When I could still afford to purchase film and get it developed. Since then, I've acquired more antique cameras, which one day I'll afford to use. I can't wait.
Anyway, my Holga was perfect in New Orleans. I felt its quirks and oddities and the lomo film I used really captured the spirit of what I love about NOLA.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters