Monday, April 26, 2010

synching up my cranky pants

Seriously fighting off a bad case of Annoya right now, Internet. Yes, Annoya is a very real affliction. It's when annoyance and nausea get together and have very irritable babies. Not that I'm irritable right now, per se.

I did actually have a very good day today. Got a lot done. The office is quiet and that means I get more done (some days I swear if I disconnected my office line, I would double my productivity. I swears.).

I had a fabuloso therapy session.

I added Mad Men season 3 to my Netflix queue (mmmm, Don Draper) and it should come soon.

And I decided to return that bathing suit that is ohsocute, but just doesn't quite fit. It's a one piece. An attractive one piece. That neither makes me look like Dora the Explorer nor Dame Edna (pee to the ess, click those links. dooo iiiit.). So this was a find. A FIND! And I've been holding onto it for a month. But the thing is, it's just a little too small. A smidge. In the midsection. Not too tight. But I have a somewhat long torso. And so like one more inch of fabric lengthwise would make it fit. But it doesn't. And the next size up is roughly the size of Texas. So I'm returning it.

I'm okay with that. I think. I can wear my bikinis for one more summer.

*sigh*

I just wanted to be all Audrey Hepburn. With my classic black suit and huge sunglasses and my hair in a chignon. So chic. Oh wells.

Anyway, that's not why I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed at something right now. Something I  shouldn't talk about, especially in my bee ell oh gee (Don't know why I spelled it out. I'm not annoyed by a two year old child.), even though I doubt that thing actually deems my blog worthy to read. But nonetheless I'm irritated by said thing. And my bullshit meter is going off the charts. And I just want to pull up my cranky pants, synch them tight, and settle into a spectacular pout.

So I bought ramen (which I can't even eat the mix for because of food allergies, so I just heat up the noodles in water and make my own flavorings with hot sauce and sesame oil) and Cherry Garcia and Cheez-its. Yes, I anesthetized with junk food. Works every time.

Hey! Shut up. I ate vegetables for lunch! I can afford a night of eating my feelings a little thankyouverymuch.

And now, since I have officially crossed over from Cranky Town to Crazy City, I'll call it a night. And leave you with one little morsel of wisdom from the lips of this girl: it is a truth universally acknowledged that people are dumb.

Word.

1 comments mean you love me:

Lindsey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Glad to know I'm not the only one wearing her cranky pants today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...