Spring has SPRUNG. Well, not today, today was wet and cold. Which would have been nice if I'd been prepared, but I was lacking proper footwear. Anyway, spring is all springy and the blossoms are blooming and the pollen count is like uber high yo and everyone's all cranky because their allergies are wacked out. I love what a train wreck spring is. And most of all, I love the bugs. This little lady (bug) was in my garden the other day and I just could not get her to sit still for a picture. I love ladybugs (the real, living kind. don't send me ladybug knicknacks now. I hate knickknacks.).
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters