Took this last weekend as I sat in my little front yard reading in the warm, spring sun. This is a flower on my pomegranate tree. This tree flowers beautifully and I love that the flower looks like a fruit arrangement for a garden party. And the tree does bear fruit, but never ripe enough to eat. Any master gardeners out there know how to fix that? Eh fuck it. I'm moving in a couple months anyway.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters