Sunday, September 26, 2010

Love Song Sunday: Love and Some Verses

Raise your hand if you love Iron and Wine!

Well, if you didn't, you will now. Sam Beam's sound is slightly nostalgic with a sweet whisper and a  melody. It's quirky but sentimental. Poignant yet simple.

And this song? This song can play on repeat in my heart for days.

Enjoy.

6 comments mean you love me:

Insectman said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Have you ever heard Bruce Springsteen's MTV Unplugged concert album?

It got bad reviews, but I think it's amazing.

For something else that would probably get bad reviews, visit:

iamyourblog.blogspot.com

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

no, I haven't heard that album. and thank god for that.

snort.

E said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I had completely forgotten about Iron and Wine. I love the sound of Iron and Wine. Thanks for reminding me!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you're welcome! :D

Madame Piqueabu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes! I love Iron & Wine. You might also be interested in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjFaenf1T-Y

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...