How about a little Missy Higgins this Sunday? I have such love for this singer and I had a very, very hard time choosing a song of hers to share. There were so many, I considered picking 4 or 5 favorites and sharing them all. That wouldn't have been overkill at all.
At any rate, here are some links to the other songs I thought about sharing: The Special Two, Secret, Steer, and Where I Stood (which I sing a lot at karaoke).
Warm Whispers is ultimately the song I chose because it's simple, lovely, something everyone can curl into and find a little warmth like a cat in a patch of sun on the stairs.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters