Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Photo of the Day: Princesses


I am such a creeper. Some day I am going to get punched in the face for these shots. Anyway, at Disneyland last Sunday, these two Disney princesses in pink caught my eye. 

They remind me of my cousin and I. We practically grew up at Disneyland and we had to match and wear the best Disney gear. Of course it was the eighties, so that meant Little Mermaid shirts and neon baseball hats that said "Fresh Mickey." Mickey was fresh. Dope. 

6 comments mean you love me:

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Separated at birth!

It took me a few years to realize it was creepy to take pictures of all our trick-or-treaters. Woops.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wait. are you not supposed to do that? :)

KittyCat said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just see it as some awesome photography eye. : )

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks, SoccerMom!

Dawn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's why I only take sneaky, looks-like-I'm-checking-my-lens pics of other peoples kids. That and the fact that I only stalk men that turn out to be undercover assholes.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dawn, you're highlarious! I date those same men! that's an amazing coincidence. we should get together and discuss what assholes they are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...