Another San Francisco shot. This guy was sitting next to me on these steps at Union Square and I couldn't get over how schmancy he was dressed and how pensive he seemed. I have no idea who I didn't get caught taking this. I kept sneaking one surreptitious photo after another, trying to get a decent shot. I like this one. It's very Rodin-esque.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters