Friday, April 15, 2011
Photo of the Day: Mystérieuse
This is my new favorite flower, not to take the place of my love of peonies and chrysanthemums of course. It's just so vibrant and lush. The blossoms are HUGE and the trees end up looking like they're covered in big, pink butterflies. But I have no idea what it is.
Anyone want to enlighten me?
Here's a different angle:
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters