Friday, April 1, 2011
This Week at Sprocket Ink
Can you believe they still like me at Sprocket Ink? I know. I couldn't believe it either.
And not only that, but I'm taking on a third slot, so you'll see three articles from me each week now. I'm so excited about this!
Anwayyyy, down to what you really want, the goods.
This week, go read:
Southwest Says: Bigotry is Okay if You Apologize
Southwest apologizes to a Muslim woman who was ejected from a flight after she ended a cell phone call with, "I've gotta go."
Japan, When it Quakes it Pours
8.9 magnitude earthquake, Tsunami, death roll rising, homeless and orphans, and a nuclear reactor leak. Japan could use a break.
Inside Scoop: Obama’s True Motives in Libya
Not only has Obama okayed secret aid to Libyan rebels, but according to an inside source, Obama’s motives may not be quite so clear.
And don't forget to help me out with likes and tweets and diggs and stumbles. Thank youuuuuuu!
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters