Sunday, February 20, 2011

Song Sunday: If Only You

I  don't remember how I discovered Basia Bulat, but I loved her insanely. She takes part in a great tradition of folk music and still manages originality and songs that strike the heart.  And her sweet vibrato soothes my soul.

Enjoy!

4 comments mean you love me:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the referral-I had not heard of her. That was great.

themajessty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

nice. (:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

She's so happy; it's fun watching her and she does have a great voice!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks for listening!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...