Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo of the Day: Snowy Bokeh

snowy bokeh

How about a little golden sunlit, snowy bokeh today? I took this last week when it snowed. The snow was coming down and the roomie and I grinned at eachother like 9 year old girls and decided to take a walk. I took my camera and my scarf to protect said camera from the snow, but that's it.

Sometimes, I think, a photograph doesn't need to be detailed and crisp to be beautiful. It can play with light and blur. It can have a narrow depth of field. It goes without saying that I love bokeh. Love it. I would nibble on it if I can, savor it, let it melt on my tongue.

I think I want to print this out and hang it on my wall.

7 comments mean you love me:

Tracie Nall said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so beautiful....I want to hang it on my wall too!!

I love the individual little flakes hanging down. I feel like if I reach out and touch them, they will fall. Amazing.

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks so much! you know, that amazes me too. it was falling but oh so slowly. amazing.

christy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You should sell your prints. This is beautiful!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thank you! I actually do.

on redbubble: http://www.redbubble.com/people/andygirl

Liz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love how you caught the snow "hanging" from the tiny branches!

meleah rebeccah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

STUNNNNNING!!!!!!!!!

Andygirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Liz- thanks! I couldn't believe that either. nature is so amazing to me.

meleah- oh gorsh. I'm blushing. thank you! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...