2 years ago
Friday, July 22, 2011
This Week at Sprocket Ink
This week, go read:
Nazi Singers Go Lib. Also: Pigs Fly.
Prussian Blue, the Nazi-themed pop band that created a media frenzy in the mid-2000s, have outgrown their White Nationalist phase and changed their tune to saccharine singsong. You read that right.
If Lesbians Can’t Hold Hands in San Fran, Where Can They?
Lesbian couple is kicked out of a San Francisco art museum for holding hands. I guess bigoted douchebags can live everywhere.
Thanks for reading! I love your comments like I love wearing nothing but sexy heels and eating ice cream (at the same time)!
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters