Friday, July 22, 2011

This Week at Sprocket Ink

This was a fun week for me this week at Sprocket Ink. Wow, that sentence rhymed way too much to be deemed cool. Anywayyyyyy, hope you enjoy reading these articles as much as I enjoyed writing them!

This week, go read:

Nazi Singers Go Lib. Also: Pigs Fly.
Prussian Blue, the Nazi-themed pop band that created a media frenzy in the mid-2000s, have outgrown their White Nationalist phase and changed their tune to saccharine singsong. You read that right.


If Lesbians Can’t Hold Hands in San Fran, Where Can They?
Lesbian couple is kicked out of a San Francisco art museum for holding hands. I guess bigoted douchebags can live everywhere.

Thanks for reading! I love your comments like I love wearing nothing but sexy heels and eating ice cream (at the same time)!

0 comments mean you love me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...