2 years ago
Friday, July 15, 2011
This Week at Sprocket Ink
This week, go read:
Remembering Betty Ford
Breast cancer survivor, recovered addict, champion of women's rights, and former first lady Betty Ford, a real spitfire, has passed away at age 93.
North Dakota Might Not Be a State. No, Really.
The Brontosaurus isn't a real dinosaur. Pluto isn't a planet. And now North Dakota might not really be a state. Excuse me while my whole world collapses ...
Thanks for being awesome readers and commenting on the SI site! Me love you long time!
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters