2 years ago
Thursday, May 26, 2011
This Week at Sprocket Ink
I've got a split for you this time 'round, one post sad and the other feisty. Because I'm a giver like that.
Missouri Blows Away, Death Toll Rises
Joplin, Missouri was devastated Sunday by a massive tornado and more cities are still on high alert. Plus: ways you can help.
The Great Genderless Baby
Baby Storm's gender is a secret, which is obviously equal to war and famine and disease.
Thanks for reading, kiddos! Please give Sprocket Ink some love and leave me comments on the articles. I'll love you long time if you doooooo.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters