Friday, May 13, 2011

This Week at Sprocket Ink

PhotobucketIt was a busy, busy week at Sprocket Ink and I have three posts for you to read. I know. It said it was busy, okay? Ahem.

Anyway, this week, go read:

Keep Toking, Get Life in Prison
Fourth marijuana conviction gets Slidell man life in prison. His cell will be next to Manson’s. Just kidding.

Arizona Takes Racism to the Supreme Court
Arizona takes controversial immigration law to Supreme Court, takes its place in history alongside a long line of racists. And I go off on a rant to beat all rants.

Obama to Push New Muslim Outreach
President Obama is planning to renew Muslim outreach to appeal to the Muslim world after the death of Osama bin Laden. I'm pleased.

Thanks for reading, as always! Please please please be a pip and leave some comments and if you feel like helping me out and sharing on Facebook or retweeting or liking on Stumble, I won't hate it.

0 comments mean you love me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...