Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Photo of the Day: Tiger Lilly

tigerlily

This is from a bouquet that my darling friend Claudia from California sent me before my move just to perk up my day. Seriously, friends like that make life the best.

I had so much fun photographing it the other day in the late afternoon light, playing with the white balance and the aperture. I get such a thrill out of a narrow depth of field and lots of yummy bokeh. If you love it too, check out this shot and this one aaaand maybe this one too.

3 comments mean you love me:

Satan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i like this photo, and "narrow" best!

amydpp said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

beautiful, are you using a macro lens?

Simone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

loverly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...