1 year ago
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Photo of the Day: Tiger Lilly
This is from a bouquet that my darling friend Claudia from California sent me before my move just to perk up my day. Seriously, friends like that make life the best.
I had so much fun photographing it the other day in the late afternoon light, playing with the white balance and the aperture. I get such a thrill out of a narrow depth of field and lots of yummy bokeh. If you love it too, check out this shot and this one aaaand maybe this one too.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters