Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Song Sunday: L'amour a deux

Apologies to non-francophones, but today's first song is au fracais. I've been a Carla Bruni fan for years, long before she married Sarkozy and became the French First Lady. And this song isn't exactly about love, but it's sexy as hell. I want to get naked and make lots of babies to this song. If you don't speak any French, just forget about the words and get lost in the breathy goodness of her voice. And that fact that she's not wearing any pants.



And just because I am in a good mood or because I am sitting next to a sexy man who suggested an alternate song which relates in some way I'm sure to the first one or maybe because I feel I should deliver a song in English, here's another. If you don't love Sarah McLachlan, you're stupid and I hate you.

0 comments mean you love me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...