2 years ago
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Love Song Sunday: And Then You
This Sunday's song was hard to choose. I knew I wanted to share something from Greg Laswell, but he has so many fantastical songs to choose from. I discovered Greg Laswell maybe 3 years ago when I saw him play at Hotel Cafe in Hollywood and I was in love from then on. His music gets under my skin and stays for days. This song is especially beautiful but the video is especially cheesetastic. If you can't handle the cheese (and I really can't), close your eyes and listen to his haunting voice and the delicious words.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters