Also, I wish it would snow. Don't laugh. Southern California. HA. Ha. ha. But I grew up in a desert and we'd usually get one good snow a year. And while I don't miss the desert (the dust and the wind and the tweakers), I do miss real winter. And desert thunderstorms. Nothing like it.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Photo of the Day: Urban Snow
I took this last year in Kansas City on a morning after a snow storm and what I love about this shot are the contrasts: fresh snow and barren city alleyway, religious symbol and graffiti. This photo symbolizes everything I loved and miss about living in a city. The contrasts, the clash of cultures and ideas and images mashed up against each other and if you step back it can be quite beautiful. See the full image here.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters