1 day ago
Monday, December 14, 2009
Photo of the Day: Bird's Eye View
Flying. I hate airports. I hate planes with the small seats and gabby passengers. But I love flying. I always take a window seat if I can and there is always this moment, not long after takeoff, when the plane passes through the dense fog and the sky is open before you. You are just above the endless billowy tops of a sea of clouds. Almost as if you can touch those clouds. And just sometimes, you can just see the tips of snow-dusted mountains. And no matter how many times I fly, how many times I witness that scene, it always takes my breath away. It's as if I've stolen a view that no human should have.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Public Service Announcement
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- my Hooha deserves some luxury
- In other news
- not the same?