Monday, December 7, 2009
Photo of the Day: Lite Brite
I took this on Saturday at our local Christmas parade. I haven't been to a Christmas parade in years and truth be told, the endless scouts and myriad local politicians wear me out. But, I love the high school bands. I was on the dance team in high school and loved love loved being in parades. ANYWAYYYY, back to the photo. This parade was at night, which was awesome for my camera! This was before the parade even started and I had been trying to get a shot of this cop and his motorcycle, just loving the way his lights were refracting (is that the right term?), but he was driving around too fast. And finally, he stopped. Right in front of me. Kismet. And don't you love the effect?
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters