In the wake of a shitty week, I still have things that are making me happy.
In no particular order:
Rainy Portland Sunday mornings spent sleeping-in in my cozy, warm bed, dreaming of the night before and unreservedly fantasizing.
Great dates. With thus far great guys. Who are smart and too handsome to be so humble and great kissers too. And who are seemingly too well suited to me to be real.
Pizza places that serve gluten free pizza by the slice and have wifi. Oh, and a great happy hour every day of the week. Instant happiness.
Really sweet bartenders who remember my name and shave money off my tab. See also: finding new karaoke bars where I am destined to become a regular.
Cucumber white tea. A revelation that is.
Random strangers who hold the door open for me.
My best friends and family who even when only available by text or facebook, always boost my ego and send me endless love and support.
Great coworkers (and a great boss) who take me out for drinks when I'm stressed out about going home.
Hard cider. It's a gluten free salvation.
Nice dudes who, when like an idiot I drop my camera and break my flash, get it fixed for me without my even asking.
Did I mention the gluten free pizza?
Hoping I see said great guy again soon.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- Homesickness, Anxiety, and Other Ailments