Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Photo of the Day: Leaf on a Windowsill

This little guy somehow made it into my apartment, up the stairs, and onto my bedroom windowsill, where it made me smile. I don't love Thanksgiving, but I do love Fall...and the little things that bring joy.

4 comments mean you love me:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm a fellow Thanksgiving hater/autumn lover. And also a pretty big fan of your photos.

Karen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful! I love falling colorful, crisy, crunchy autumn leaves. :>

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That sounds like a beautiful day. I went to the store last night, but not Christmas shopping and not for very long. Did yard work, food shopped, played music, watched some TV.

Simone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...