Friday, November 25, 2011
Photo of the Day: Sparkly Black Friday
I've always hated Black Friday, but for more selsfish reasons that opposing the gluttony and consumerism of the US (which I do, I guess). Because of my many years in retail, and thus working many, many Black Fridays (the most stressful day of retail, after of course working in a bookstore on the day a Harry Potter book came out), I refuse to go in any store on the day after Thanksgiving. Refuse.
So how did I spend my day instead? I went on a run. Then, because the day was so gorgeous and I felt so good, I hiked (and took some amazing photos.). Afterwhich, I had some yummy leftovers, edited film, and as of right now I am parked in front of a fireplace, watching Indiana Jones movies on a large screen TV. THIS is how to spend a day, people.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters