Who else thinks we need more testosterone on this blog? Ooh ooh I do! I do!
So I brought you some. In sweet, sweet song. Rogue Wave is one of my new obsessions. I love these guys. Music you can just fold into and forget yourself for hours. It's melodic and easy but moves with an interesting pace.
Plus, ladies (and gay mens)? Zach Rogue, the singer? Super yummy. I want to rub up all over his beard. Get tangled in it. Yowza.
I think you'll like this song. It's spunky yet sweetly dark. The video is pretty intriguing too in a slightly artsy, poetic way. Enjoy!
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters