Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Random Thoughts of a Crazy Lady

The guy working the drive-thru at Del Taco asked me for my number today. There are so many things wrong with that scenario, I wouldn't even know here to start.

I seem to not be able to stop eating tonight. After a delicious cheeseburger, fries, ice cream, cheez-its, and a hefty stomach ache, perhaps I should take a break.

How is it only Tuesday?

Sometimes something as small as a text message can perk up my day. It's the little things.

Sometimes a single bitchy comment from someone can really fuck up my week. Think about that the next time you feel the need to be snarky to a friend. Get your snark out elsewhere. I find a blog is an excellent place for that. Or therapy. Or making quiet fun of random girls who insist on unflattering clothes and/or haircuts.

Reading Chookooloonk's blog today, I've decided to make a Life List. No clue when I'll finish it, because I want to take my time on it, really make it valuable. But I promise to keep you in the loop, Internet.

I sat down with my calendar yesterday and planned out my weekends for the next two months. If you're not already scheduled in, I'm sorry. No room for you.

I love when I see timid little old ladies purchasing romance novels with husky, half-naked men on the covers. I can't help but picture that cute old lady with her white hair and pearls, knee socks and orthopedic shoes, comfy in an overstuffed arm chair with doilies on the arms, sipping tea out of a very dainty cup, reading about Rodericko's turgid member.

This situation in Arizona infuriates me. If you join me in my detestation of fascist states and bigotry reminiscent of Nazi Germany, then get involved now. It takes 30 seconds to sign a petition. Or join the boycott. Or even make phone calls. For info and instructions: http://www.change.org/petitions/view/legalize_arizona

And then there's this (thanks, Coco):


And this:

0 comments mean you love me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...