Monday, April 19, 2010

Photo of the Day: Chandelier

click on photo for larger image

This chandelier was hanging in the lobby of a hotel in the French Quarter in New Orleans. And I don't think this will be the most popular photo I've ever taken, but I'm just in love with it. I've been obsessed with macro lately. And obsessed with both natural light and light sources.

I love how both are captured here. This crystal was quite small, but it seems so large, every cut facet having a different reflection or capturing the light in its own way.

Also, thanks to a lovely tip from my pay Morgan, I'm on redbubble now. Check out my profile now or there is a link now living at the top of my blog. And for (in my opinion) very reasonable prices, you can buy some of my work in cards and prints. If you've seen something you like of mine that I haven't uploaded to redbubble and you'd like me to, just let me know.

0 comments mean you love me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...