I have what I think is quite the treat for you this Sunday: Ayo. I discovered Ayo in a club in Paris in 2007 and fell instantly in love with her melodic voice. And this woman represents all that I love about the transient nature of the modern world. She was born in Germany to a Nigerian father and Gypsy mother and I think all those cultural influences are apparent in her ecclectic music. I highly suggest checking out everything she's recorded. She has many other enchanting songs, but none so joyously in love as this one.
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters