2 years ago
Friday, June 24, 2011
This Week at Sprocket Ink
This week, go read:
New York IS Gay Marriage, Honey
As the New York Senate is stuck on the gay marriage vote, I had kinda assumed it was legal all along.
Cage Match: Saggy Pants vs Grape Smugglers
So yeah. A dude was kicked off a plane for wearing saggy pants. But wait until you see what kind of clothes US Airways does allow on their planes. You'll have to see it to believe it.
As always, thanks for reading and please comment on the site!
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters